Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fast Frog, Faster Car

I don't know why I find this so funny, but I do. The following two pictures are of what's at the end of our driveway.

If you can't out-run (out hop?) a japanese half-sized SUV, then you don't deserve to live. Notice the legs bent back over near his head. Survival of the fittest, baby:





The right thing to do would to take the mangled carcass off our driveway and huck it into the woods or something, right? Yeah, that would be the right thing to do. Kermit is still sitting at the end of our driveway (I took the pictures yesterday afternoon).


He'll get a proper and respectful catapulsion (is that even a word?) into the trees when I get around to it. Until then, let the flies buzz around him joyfully mocking his lifeless body.


Ok, since you made it this far, I'll put a picture up of Ian goofing around the other night at Target in the halloween costume aisle:




As you can clearly see, I have absolutely nothing of substance to say today. Ian has been loving school and apparently has been behaving okay. Although the teacher told Allison when she dropped Ian off today that they were going to talk about 'time-out's' today. Sounds like some of the kids are a wee bit rambunxious.


When I picked Ian up after school the teacher told me that only one kid got a time out today. And it wasn't even Ian, thank you very much, but apparently he was close.


The weekend is shaping up to be a good one for me. I have a memorial golf tournament for a friend of mine on Saurday and the Boston Half Marathon on Sunday. That means almost an entire weekend of being kid-free. Oh, the horror of it all! I say that now, but I'll miss them by halfway through the round on saturday.


Well, maybe by the time I'm driving home Sunday afternoon.

4 comments:

The Egel Nest said...

I would have taken pictures too...very funny...

Thanks...I needed a lift!

Fellow SAHD here...

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Ed (zoesdad) said...

My kid just ran into the room to ask me what was so funny. That is HIGH-LAR-EE-US!!!

Don said...

Thanks guys! And a sad, sad confession here: The bastard is still in the driveway.

He's one dimentional now, so I don't even notice him if I walk over him or Ian rides over him on his bike.

Sophie Grace said...

Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. Let make your life even better with game sims 4 cheats