Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today's exercise

The kids were going stir-crazy so we got our jackets on and went for a walk in the neighborhood.

Before long Ian took off like a bat out of hell running down the street.
He was laughing and giggling, so I scooped up Leah and took off after him. She LOVED it and started flapping her arms saying 'I'm a bird! I'm a bird! Tweet tweet tweet!!!"

We would run about 100 yards, then do 'ring around the rosey', but we replaced the end from 'we all fall down' to 'we all start to RUN' (screaming RUN) and then we took off sprinting again.

It was a lot of fun, a good energy-releaser and got the blood flowing to my sore quads from last nights run!

Here is a pic about halfway around the block:

1 comment:

Dupree said...

I LOVE it!!! Way too cute my kids are!