Wednesday, June 13, 2007

And Away We Go!

Wow, well would you check this place out? (looks around)...I'm diggin' this joint. I think I'll set my 'daddy's bag' down here and call this place home from here on out.



I've been blogging over at Myspace, but have since grown tired of the glitches, inability to save my posts, and especially the stalking from Tom. Has anyone told him that he looks creepy in that picture of his? And what the hell is that scribbled on the white board behind him? Anyway, I'm glad to be here and look forward to many a happy posts.



For those that don't know me, a quick intro: I'm a stay-at-home dad to my 3 yr old son, Ian, and 5 1/2 month old daughter, Leah. I like to talk about my life being a SAHD, and the amusing (and not so amusing) things that happen in my quirky little world.



I also began running a little over a year ago and have dropped 56lbs in the process (insert applause here!). So I'll also include updates on my training, race reports and whatnot in my blogs. What else about me...oh yeah, duh. my FANTASTIC wife also blogs (quickly) about what's going on with her/our kids/us. She more gives a quick synapse while I blab on and on. Please check her blog out here: http://dupreesgal.blogspot.com/.



That about does it for my introduction. I've got TONS to say, and foul language with which to say it! I also have terrible grammar, and my editing skills generally suck, so if I don't catch all my errors and mistypes, please forgive me.



I already posted some of my more recent myspace posts below for your enjoyment. If you've never read any of my 'work', it'll give you a good sampling about what I'm all about. So go through them at your leisure and reminisce about what has happened in my life.

I was going to start my brand new blog tonight, but I'm beat. I gave blood today and am wiped out. I tell ya, I haven't given blood in over a year, and it affects you a great deal differently when you're 50+ lbs lighter!

I'll put up my new one tomorrow night, I promise. I've got so much to say and a brand new forum to say it in....who is excited? THIS GUY! Cheers!

No comments: